Our blog feed features posts from Benetech.org, where you can find posts on Benetech and topics such as education, employment, and social inclusion. Click one of the blog links below to view the full post, or visit benetech.org/blog. Benetech also hosts a Bookshare.org blog.
- Q&A with Matthew Yip, VP of Product & Engineering
- Student Spotlight: Bookshare Opens a World of Possibilities for Jared
- Meet the Pioneers Behind the Librarian Accessibility Training Module: Charles LaPierre and George Kerscher
- New Benetech Board Member Spotlight: Perspectives from Rayanne Darensbourg
- Bookshare Receives a Complete Collection of Novels Donated by Author Michael La Ronn
- Education Equity: Inspiring Voices from Detroit
- Becoming Benetech Global Certified Accessible: Paving the Way for Accessibility with Michael Johnson
- Visually-Challenged Students in Anantapur to Write Exams Without Help of Scribes and Braille Script
- Mother and Daughter Bond Over Bookshare and Unlock Reading Success
- Lerner Publishing Group Partners with Benetech to Make Books Accessible to Children in the US with Reading Disabilities
- National Reading Month Publisher Spotlight: G-W earns GCA status
- Benetech’s India Team is On Track to Achieve Big Goals for Inclusive Education in 2023
- Adversity Births Superheroes : Meet Dr. Dyslexia Dude!
- Benetech’s Secret Weapon for Equity & Accessibility in Albuquerque, New Mexico:
- From the World of Assistive Technology to Pioneering the West: